Work permit

Entrepreneurs, who wish to hire an employee for a period of more than 6 months , are required to apply for a work permit. Employment Agency Megastaff Polska Sp. z o. o. provide a full range of legal services related to obtaining A, B, C, and D types permits. We assist in the preparation of necessary documents, submit them to the state authorities, and represent the interests of the parties in all areas related to the employment of foreigners.

Our specialists guarantee service tailored to your needs and expectations.
You can contact us by phone, email, or through a personal visit to our office.

Pin It on Pinterest